The mission of Have Justice - Will Travel, Inc. (HJWT) is to end the generational cycle of abuse in rural families by bridging the legal, cultural, geographical, psychological, and economic gaps that exist for victims of domestic abuse. HJWT provides legal and supportive services for battered, low-income women and their children.
The HJWT Model
Wynona I. Ward, Esq., Attorney and Founder of HJWT, has created an
innovative, mobile, multi-service program that assists victims of domestic
abuse through the legal process, from the initial interview and relief from
abuse order through self-sufficiency and independence.
Please select an area of service below for more information about our free services.
Working Closely with:
• Victim Advocacy Groups
• Life Skills Support Group for Women
• Supervised Visitation Center for Children
• State Coalitions Against Domestic Violence
• National Coalitions Against Domestic Violence
• Adult Learning Programs
• Women's Health Organizations
• Parent-Child Centers
• Child Protective Services
• Community Action Programs
• Mental Health Programs
• Legal Aid Organizations & Services
• Law Schools
HJWT on BYUtv
TURNING POINT is a series of documentary films
celebrating the life and work of everyday ordinary people.
The series highlights community heroes and social entrepreneurs
who are determined to make a difference in the lives of others.